Nirapara Uppuma Rava, 1 KgB00HUJIH8Q
- Rava is also known as Suji, Sooji, Semolina, etc
- Rava can be added to the daily diet due to its highly nutritional benefits.
- Rava is good for kidneys.
- Rava is used in making popular Indian desserts like Rava Kesari, Suji ka Halwa,
- Rava is rich in healthy carbohydrates, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B and other vital nutrients.
- Rava is a great source of protein and fiber, and therefore it helps in reducing high blood sugar level and eventually reduces the risk of diabetes.
- According to the USDA nutrition facts, Rava contains zero cholestrol.
- The facility also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk and sesame.
Details: Rava Upma or Uppumavu (Suji Upma) is a popular breakfast dish in India. Rava upma (Suji upma) is nutritious, tasty. It requires less time and energy to prepare Upma at home by mixing and cooking roasted rava (suji, semolina) with sauteed vegetables. Upma is ready to be served.